Noodles with chorizo in a curry coconut sauce
Noodles have a soft pasta-like flavor that we enrich with
flavorful ingredients such as chorizo sausage, curry and coconut milk. You can
make the dish as spicy as you like. For example, you can choose a more spicier
curry or chorizo.
Preparation time: maximum 10 minutes
Ingredients (per person):
- Pre-cooked noodles for wok (soba, ramen, udon or somen) - 150 grams
- Chorizo sausage - 100 grams
- Coconut milk - 200 ml
- Curry powder
- Cut the chorizo into pieces and cook for a minute or so in your pan over medium heat. Be careful not to let the pieces burn. Do not forget to remove the skin from around the sausage.
- Then add the coconut milk and let it reduce a little. Stir regularly.
- Then add the curry powder. You can choose the amount to suit your own taste.
- If the sauce becomes too thick, add some more coconut milk, or a little water.
- Add the noodles and cook for a few minutes.